B2B contact data has a measure of staleness to it at any given moment for a number of reasons:
- Prospects shift roles within companies.
- Prospects leave their current companies.
- Prospects change phone numbers.
- Prospects take on other responsibilities within their existing companies.
After sifting through a ton of data surrounding how fast B2B contact data goes bad and the costs associated with B2B contact data turnover, we found that these are stats you should probably internalize:
- A study by LeadJen drew data from 12 lead generation campaigns across different industries, ultimately indexing more than 100,000 connects made by phone or email. LeadJen’s research revealed that executing a lead generation program without investing in accurate B2B contact data wastes 27.3% of sales reps’ time. That’s 546 hours a year per full-time inside sales rep!
- A study by Eloqua, a marketing automation company, found that outdated B2B contact data can increase the cost per record by $10.50.
- Research from MarketingSherpa uncovered that B2B contact data degrades at 2.1% per month. That means that every year 25-30% of data becomes inaccurate for various reasons.
At Red Base Interactive, our focus is to provide the most accurate, up-to-date B2B contact data at an extremely low cost. The better data B2B sales teams have the better they can sell the product or service. Contact us for more information.