Are you aiming for drastic B2B email prospecting results which could revamp the performance of your business? It is true that it only takes three seconds before the fate of marketing emails is decided by recipients. The email could either go to the trash folder or could be read. Of course, as an email marketer, the goal is to have recipients first open the email and then read it. Encouraging them to respond or jump in to the offer is even better. So how is it possible to achieve astounding email marketing results?
- Short and Compelling Subject Lines – Avoid the lengthy titles since people do not always have much patience to read lengthy phrases anymore. Go straight to the point but use strong words. Make sure the subject line matches the body of the message.
- Start Strong – When writing the content, it is very tempting to start it with a question. This should be avoided. Try another tactic in getting their attention without posing a question.
- Do Not Use Too Many Bullet Points – Writing the message this way takes away the personalized appeal of the message. Moreover, this also makes the reader feel that the email is just another random message from a person who is trying to do hard selling.
- If Possible, Drop the Graphics – Simplicity is beauty. The graphics and design overload will either put the email to the spam folder or discourage people from reading further. Even worse, the email might look distorted or not load up.
- Write the Content with a Personal Touch – Email is used as a means of communicating. Even if the company’s aim is to establish credibility and professionalism, it is important to write the message in a conversational tone. This allows the recipient to feel that the message was specifically intended for them and that the solutions to their problems will finally be given to them.