a) For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions and Website, the following words shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
- Outbound Marketing Plan: Customized marketing plan developed during the set-up process by Vendor that details the marketing approach and strategies Vendor will use on Client’s campaign.
- Change Order:Any changes to the SOW or this General Terms and Conditions which are in writing and must be approved by both Vendor and the Client. Changes include but not limited to marketing criteria, database, pricing, quantity, quality, refunds, timing, payment terms, etc.
- Client Production Report: Reporting sent to Client which serves as a running ledger of all Leads generated by Vendor.
- Database: Connections used by Vendor’s marketing activity will be used for marketing. Client has the option to provide a Do Not Contact list, and all other remaining prospect records meeting the campaign target Market Criteria will be considered approved for marketing.
- Delivered Lead: Referred to as a Warm Handoff Lead or Warm Transfer Lead that was screened by Vendor and sent to Client.
- Digital Prospecting:One-to-one marketing within a defined target market of prospects using outbound email, social media connections, and content sharing.
- Launch Date: Upon completion of the set-upprocess,this date will be set and announced to Client.
- Lead: (Call-to-Action) –called Warm Handoff Leads and Warm Transfer Leads. A Warm Transfer Lead is a Prospect who expressed interest and agreed to receive more information and to be contacted by the Client’s representative. A Warm Handoff Lead is a Prospect who has asked questions about the Client’s company, product / solution.
- LinkedIn Digital Prospecting: One-to-one outbound marketing to 1st degree LinkedIn connections within a defined target market for purposes of generating warm leads.
- Marketing Activity: Digital prospecting activity is in progress. Connection requests and lead nurturing messages are being delivered.
- Marketing Criteria: Filters specified by Client will be applied to the marketing list to create the Prospect Database. Filters may include Prospect Title, Business Size, Industry Vertical, Geography, Prospect’s length of time with Company.
- Marketing Days: Days that the Vendor is actively marketing on Client’s behalf. In the event of a “Force Majeure Event” defined as extreme weather conditions, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature or acts of God, acts of war, terrorism, riots, civil disorders, rebellions or revolutions beyond the reasonable of control of a party will not be considered marketing days.
- Prospect: an entity or contact that meets the marketing criteria as specified by Client during the set-up phase.
- Prospect Database: A prospect list created from confirmed social media connections or modeled data exported from a data repository.
- Prospect Interest: A Prospect who wants to learn more about the Client’s product/solution.
- Service Agreement: A signature form outlining the Client’s subscription(s), production plan, pricing and payment plan.
- Warm Transfer Lead: A Prospect who has expressed interest in the Client’s value proposition, has agreed to receive additional information and requests contact be made.
- Warm Handoff Lead: A Prospect who has questions about the Client’s product/solution or company.
a) These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Service Agreements, Amendments to Service Agreements and Change Orders.
a) The Initial payment must be received prior to the launch of set-up activities. Vendor will charge the form of payment provided by Client in the Service Agreement for the subscription. Charges for payments will be made in 30-day service periods upon commencement of services. Payment is due and payable on the day before the beginning of a new service period. In the event Vendor cannot obtain a credit card transaction approval for charges on the due date, services will be paused until the payment is successfully transacted and the subscription payment is current.
b) Any past due payments of more than 14 days will result in the automatic removal of any incentives offered.
c) The scheduled due date of payments will not be affected by:
- Vendor acceptance of a payment after its due date.
- A Suspension or pause of services due to a past due payment.
- Client’s request to pause the program for any reason.
4) Lead Response
a) Client understands the importance of monitoring lead flow and providing prompt follow-up to leads generated.
b) Client should check their inbox twice per day during normal business days.
b) Client should respond to Warm Handoff and Warm Transfer leads within the same day; optimal response time is <4 hours from receipt of lead in inbox.
c) Leads are visible in real-time within the inbox. Vendor reporting and lead notifications should not be considered as the sole source of lead delivery.
5) Payments in USD
a) All amounts payable to Vendor by Client shall be in US dollars.
6) Delivery Period
a) Service periods are 30 days in length. The number of service periods will be designated by the selected subscription.
a) Vendor may pause or suspend services if any payment is past due related to a credit card processing issue. A payment not received within 30 days of due date is considered a breach of the Service Agreement.
b) In the event of a suspension of marketing activity for any reason by Client or Vendor, suspension days do not count towards the contractual number of marketing days.
c) The number of days that an invoice is past due will not be counted as marketing days for the purpose of tracking campaign delivery timeframe.
8) Early Termination
Client may terminate services with cause by providing Vendor with thirty (30) days prior written notice. Vendor will have a fifteen (15) day period to cure the cause.
9) Governing Law
Client consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts sitting in Harris County, Texas, USA with respect to any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any services provided by Provider. Regardless of Venue, The Agreement and all causes of action arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without giving effect to the conflict-of-laws principles thereof that would may require application of the laws of a different state or jurisdiction.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
RedBase is committed to delivering the best possible value from its digital prospecting and data services. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org any concerns or issues related to your experience with our programs and products. If we can’t resolve the issue within 15 days, you may exercise the termination option to cancel services with no penalties.