Nearly every business in every industry niche that serves the B2B market could increase their sales and profits with a targeted B2B email marketing strategy. Unfortunately, it’s astounding how many have not yet added this plank to their B2B marketing strategy. Blame it on the status quo maybe.
Needless to say, a B2B email marketing strategy would complement every organization’s business model and be very cost-effective as well. Here are 5 reasons why we feel that every B2B small business needs an email marketing strategy using business to business email lists.
- It builds relationships, increases loyalty, and strengthens consumer trust – Whether you are dealing with your current B2B clients and consumers or attracting more prospects, you will effectively build long-term relationships, loyalty, and trust with an email marketing strategy.
- It increases your company’s brand awareness – Every email that you send to a current or potential client or customer builds more awareness of your company and brand. So the next time they need the products or services you offer, there is a greater chance that they will visit your website and purchase from you before they patronize the competition.
- It works – As of last year, over 60% of American consumers purchased something that was originally an email marketing-based offer. That is roughly 3 times more than results achieved via Facebook.
- It’s an easy way to reach your current and prospective clients – Granted, you can find a lot of DIY templates out there in the market. However, our experience tends to show that text-based simple transactional emails work best.
- Most importantly, email marketing is cost-effective – In order for an email marketing plan to be successful, it must be cost-effective and bring you profitable results. If you still aren’t sure about this, visit the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) website and view their stats on email marketing compared to other types of marketing. Additionally, it offers a greater ROI than most other forms of marketing.
We can provide you with a decision-maker database to fuel any B2B email marketing strategy, which will help you to reach the right target audience. We also know that you have to have the right tools in order to accurately measure and analyze the responses that are attributed to your email campaign. If you haven’t developed a B2B email marketing strategy already, we recommend that you reconsider and start using business to business email lists to drive new sales.